This year’s silent auction has a lot of great items up for bid, including registrations to our regional organizations’ conferences (NERFA, SERFA, SWRFA, FARM, and FAR-West), hotel accommodations for our 2021 conference in Kansas City, a Grand Pacific guitar, and more! Stop by the silent auction booth at the conference on Saturday, January 25, 2020 from 2-9pm in the Grand Foyer (5th Floor).
All proceeds help to assist our general operations and projects year-round including the conference, scholarships for delegates, and Kansas-city based initiatives.
Make sure to add the silent auction to your schedule so that you don’t miss it!
If you have any questions about the auction or regarding FAI, please feel free to contact Forrest Beck at email@example.com, or 816-221-3655.
Disclaimers and other information:
- Every item is listed in US dollars.
- Bidding will be open online until January 17, 2020, at 9AM CST.
- The auction will resume and finish in person, on-site at the conference, from 2PM to 9PM on January 25, 2020.
- At which time all winning bidders will pay for and pick up their items. FAI will not be responsible for the shipping of items.
- Again, ALL items must be paid for and picked up on-site.